23 September 2006

A Sleepy Saturday Morning

After a frightful nite episode yesterday, I din really have a good nite sleep. Me think the 'staying over at granny's house incident' must have affected me really badly. I woke up 4am crying looking for mummy asking her to carry me. I kept telling her 怕怕. After fallen asleep the word 抱抱 was still being uttered out. Must be having bad dreams too!!

There wasn't any second to waste so ah ma and mummy quickly settle me and set off for my 2nd lesson at KindyRoo. Well, after the fright yesterday, I appeared to me quite tame in the lesson. I would say I wun dare to wander about. Ah ma said I really tio frightened until very jialat. But overall, I was still having fun there. :)

Today's theme is on Aeroplane and the emphasis is on General Development. We did the usual stuff except for a few new songs and rhythm.

After the 2nd bit of free play, we were each given a 'magic wand'. Bluff u wan lah, it's actually a stick attached with ribbon for us to swing about and watch the ribbon flying around. I know how to swing in the correct way like the action you can see in Chinese dance. Oh boy, perhaps I can be a dancer too!! :)

Better dun let mummy noe or next time I will suffer man.....attend swimming, abacus, piano, somemore got dancing???? I'll faint man. :z

The parachute session that I used to love sooo much didn't make me thrill about it. I didn't dare to do my fave 'Whoosh' too!!!! Mummy will blame it on yesterday incident again!!! Well nevermind, think they will help me regain my usual self back soon......

Afraid that I will be famished after the lesson, ah ma went to buy me some buns. I was happily eating away while me waiting for mummy. Guess where did mummy go???

Hmm....arr
.....me waiting outside the toilet loh, hahaha.

Ya I noe, bo liao mah!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...