10 September 2006

Catwalk at Changi Airport

After the celebrations at aunty Elaine's house, mummy decided to bring me go airport. As we were already in the east, it's a pity not to visit our world-class standard, Changi Airport.

But first of all I must makan first......so mummy and ah ma settled their lunch at Sakae Sushi at Simei while I had my porridge as usual. Of course I got to eat special special thing from the items mummy ordered. :)



On our way in the train, I got mood for koon-ing liao, and slowly dozed off to my own wonderland.......

Mummy racky racky the place see where got nice nice place to take photo later while waiting for gong-gong to arrive.

Guess how long did I sleep???? Hmm......I took 1.5 hours of power nap and woke up feeling refreshed!!! :)

Soon I began to show off my 'catwalk', posing here n there and running about practically everywhere, hehe :p


I really had fun running about as u can see above!! Haha :)


Where on earth can u find such a BIG BIG place for catwalk???
Of course hv to come airport lah, spacious enuf for u to pose and wander........

Me lurve to see flowers too!!!

After a short stay around for me to unleash my havoc, mummy decided to bring me to the viewing mall to see aeroplanes. But hor, me dun wanna let anyone carry ah!! Whoever tried to hold onto my hands were being brushed off by me.

Mummy, ah ma and gong-gong even threatened to leave me alone there but I still very garang and wandered about as I liked. Juz when they said bye-bye to me, I tripped and fell. Mummy saw and thot it was the usual 'not so painful' fall, she din give much attention to it until I cried out loud, REAL LOUD, then ah ma and mummy realised that I had 'banged' directly on the hard ground and got my mouth or rather upper right lip injured.

My lips became sore soon after tat but it got better when we left airport. Ah ma said luckily didn't hit my teeth or I'll become 'bo gei'!!!


When we were at the viewing mall, I wasn't impressed with the aeroplanes lah. Think me still dunno how to appreciate it lah. Instead I enjoyed playing with mummy more :)
But generally, I had a great time at the airport lah!!!


After a long day out, my image all gone lah.
Shoes removed by me by force, socks too!!!
And my sitting posture so unglam.........Who cares!!! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...