09 September 2006

Fun ALONE!!!

Isn't this place look familiar to U??? Yup yup, it's KindyRoo. It has been quite a while since my last visit there (actually 3 weeks only lah), aunty Brenda said it's better to let me familiarise with the environment again before school starts next week.

Yeah!! Mummy has decided to sign me up for half a term so was entitled for 3 hours worth of free play. She intends to use up an hour of it today, at the same time complete the enrollment n make payment. How come only half term??? Mummy lazy loh, dun wanna go every week.



How come no one there playing wif me huh??? I like machiam book the whole place lidat, kekeke!!! Everyone pon tang school ah??? Aiya, now term break mah...

Me enjoyed my play there but I think daddy enjoyed more leh. I saw him busy playing soccer there and entertaining me :p

Yippeez school starts next Saturday.......Hmm.....me can go there and have loads of FUN again!!!

Shall be back for more updatez with my adventure next week........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...