15 September 2006

明星夢

Mummy found this cool website able to tell us whether we have 'celebrity-lookalike face' anot from another baby's blog when she was reading and straight away she wanted to try doing one for me. This was the first photo she used and the results are as below:
MyHeritage - free pedigree charts
Oh gosh!!! Do I really look like Korean Star??? :p

To satisfy mummy's curosity.......she tried using many different other photos of me and mostly results were kinda overlapped. In average, the celebrities that this webby found me lookalike with are Namie Amuro, Ayumi Hamasaki, BoA, Ueto Aya and Jolin Tsai.

So I do have a celebrity face huh??? kekeke :)

Below is a lookalike photo with BoA *GRIN*

In fact, mummy wanted to try a few more but then hor, the website suddenly hanged leh after loading on the 5th photo. Me think the webby trying to tell mummy stop it lah cos it had enuf of her nonsense and not me hor!!! Wahahaha :)

So who do I look like most in my family????

Mummy said I look so much like ah ma. Not only mummy said, granny, gu-gu and daddy oso feel that too!!

They said bcos ah ma is my main caregiver in the day so naturally after facing her for such long hours, of course got some resemblance. Moreover, got genes wan wat!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Hallo, I came across ur blog by chance, nice blog you have. I hope to do one next time when I have children too!!

    Wenzel's eyes really big. From the first collage, she do look abit like Fann Wong n Song Hye Kyo. The BoA one also quite alike. Maybe it's because of her big round eyes.

    Can tell from your blog that you are a devoted mother. Good Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha so cute leh this software... quite clever also...but my timothy turned out with matches of female celebs...*roll eyes* hahaha so funny...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aunty Pauline

    I totally agree with wat u said. I oso hv matches with few male celebs, when mummy saw tat she couldn't help laughing :) Shd ask mummy to try out hers too....sekali oso like tat, then my turn to laugh at her, kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anonymous,

    Thanks for popping by and ur compliments. Do keep me informed if u create a blog in future :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aiyo, Mummy's tried out also turn out I look like many female celebs. The only male celebs I look like is a black man celebs. Do I look like a blacK baby? But it was fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...