01 September 2007

Believe It or NOT

Time flies.....Wenz has completed one term of STUDY wor!! Basically I dunno what did she learn inside the classroom cos it's all enclosed. Both hubby and I found her teacher weird weird after a few interaction with her but we still continue to sign Wenz up for Term 4 else she will be lobo-ing at home during my confinement.

Anyway back to her performance in school, there were actually books used during lesson time. I was surprised to see 4 books on the table at home when my mum brought it to my attention. The 4 books consist of 2 English books and 2 Chinese books. All along I thot Wenz only go school sing song and play games but I din noe she actually did some work in there.

English Progress Report
According to the progress report received, her English is better than Chinese. The most surprising thing is she scored very well for "willingness to listen"!!??! I din expect that cos Wenz is not lidat at home leh. If only she is as good as what was reported, I'll be very happy liao loh.

Chinese Progress Report
Another surprising fact is after looking thru the work she has done in the books I actually dun believe she has completed those. Below are some examples of her work:

I dun believe she can color within the letter 'P' (see left) and I dun think she has the ability to cross out the difference (see right).






I dun think she can match the correct number to the picture and circle the correct answer.

The only work that looks like her doing is this piece above, hahaha.......I'm a bad mimi isn't it?? Anyway, who doesn't want to listen and see the good things of what their children did. Rmb the TV Ads of Gold 90.5 FM - Only hear the good things???? Of course I still feel happy looking at those work in the books lah and I surely believe she will be able to achieve this one day. Ganbatte kudasai my precious darling (",)

2 comments:

  1. hi hi,
    which preschool is wenzel going to now? is she attending on a daily basis? full day? It seems that Wenzel enjoys school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Wenz is attending her daily 2-hr playgroup at TOTS HOUSE. Those neighbourhood type below HDB Blocks type of playgroup cos distance is a concern to my mum who is bringing her to school.

    I can see that she really enjoys and do learn something from there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...