30 August 2007

Vainy Pot

This Vainy Pot has not gone school for 2 days liao due to the recent heavy downpour. Hubby says "Like Mother Like Daughter" as I also used to pontang during my school dayz and now pontang for work......kakakaka. :p

Anyway it's for her own good mah, what if go school caught in the rain and fall sick how?? Choy choy choy......of course to play safe is not to attend school during rainy dayz as the temperature inside the classroom also quite low. Worried might have sneeze sneeze cough cough....aiyo touchwood lah.

We could really tell that this vainy pot misses going to school. Luckily today no rain but weather also isn't too good. However Wenz still get to go school after 2 days lobo-ing at home.

I wonder if she has "done too much work" in school today cos she hit a 4-hr nap record today as reported by my mum when I reach home. She started napping from 4pm to 8pm. Siao liao lah.....tonight how??? I sure become panda tmr one. True enuf, vainy pot still very active at 1am while I'm yawning away......faintz ah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...