13 September 2007

Yummy Treat!!

Lantern festival is coming soon. I wonder If Denzel is out by then. I think so and hope so too. But that will mean I wun be able to bring Wenz down for lantern play this year. Well nvm, still have papa to bring her down anyway.

I love mooncake and have already finished one box of it as my friends kept telling me cannot eat during confinement but then hor, my mum says can leh. Anyway in order to prevent myself stranded in a 'no-mooncake' situation, I bot and finished a box of mooncake with assorted flavors without myself realizing it. Yummy...yummy.....until hubby has to remind me to "keep fat in check"!! :p

SL has moved over to her new flat smoothly with the help of everyone in the family. So she gave everyone a treat to Swensons for ice-cream earlier as promised.

Greedy Wenz took quite alot of ice-cream and fries. They were taken aback when they saw Wenz ate ice-cream like a pro. Well, it's of no surprising to us anymore as we have been bringing her there for kids' meal and ice-cream quite often.

I wanted to buy this Disney chocolate-coated ice-cream mooncakes for Wenz last week when we were there dining. One box comes with 2 flavors - Strawberry for Minnie and chocolate for Mickey. I decided to buy it as SL has the credit card that entitled to 15% discount in line with current promo. Thanks to SL for the yummy treat as well as lending me her card.

Wenz was delighted to see the box. Of course she dunno there was ice-cream inside it. Think I can serve this as snack for her tmr since she has liking for baked mooncakes recently and it's part of her snack on her plate as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...