04 September 2007

The Counting Down game starts

Why am I still blogging at such wee hours?? I think I'm going to pop soon. I had very intense contractions and abdominal pain the whole day from yesterday till now.

My walking speed and pace is of similar to a snail, slowly crawling and dragging my heavy feet every morning to work. My plan is to work till end of this week and start on leave next week. However, I'm starting to worry whether I can hold on till next week after what I had experienced yesterday.

I felt great discomfort, pain and cramps irregardless whether I was walking, sitting, standing or lying down. I could actually feel as if Denzel is trying to look for a passage way out. I still have lotsa things not done. There's a need for me to pack and tidy up my working desk before going on leave as company is re-locating to a new site end of this year.

If not for the pain yesterday, I think I wun have any motivation to pack my hospital bag yet. In fact I was dead worried I pop before packing my bag. Now that this hospital bag was packed, I'm feeling more relieve cos in any event of sudden delivery, I can juz instruct anyone at home to bring my bag to the hospital with the necessary barangs and documents in there.

This week marks my 38 weeks of pregnancy. I have a feeling Denzel will come out earlier than EDD. Hang on there and wait for my updatez....

4 comments:

  1. Hi Wen's Mommy,

    Feel so excited for you. Hope you have a smooth delivery and update us on Denzel's birth story when you have the time....

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hayden's mommy,

    I'm still here...feeling excited as well and at the same time counting down to popping this fella out with contractions everyday but Denzel still not out yet. Hahaha..... :)

    Thanks for dropping by......Will definitely blog on the junior's birth story when I have the time. Next will be ur turn liao........Cheers to new our new chapter of life as Mom of 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is getting exciting... i can fully comprehend how u feel... it was also a very sudden thing for me that I didn't even get to do a proper handover at work and my desk was in a mess when I left for my hospital leave... so it's good that your bag is now packed... and all geared up for THE DAY to arrive... here's to wish you a smooth and easy delivery!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks Pauline!! I'm still waiting but luckily have hand over everything properly. Now I can go 'popping' anytime without having to worry anything. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...