30 September 2007

Denz is 2 weeks old :)

Look how much Denz has grown. Has he change much for the past 2 weeks? To me he's still the same but hubby commented he did grow in length and size. Perhaps I have been facing him all day long that I really couldn't tell the difference.

Denz is 2 weeks old which means I have survived the torment of not washing hair for 2 weeks. As I have an appointment with my gynae tomorrow, I negotiate with my mum and she allows me to 'overhaul' myself today. Whoppee....what a relief!! Feeling so fresh and clean after bathing. :)

I notice I can take it better for this confinement compared to the previous one. So fast.....my confinement will end in another 2 weeks plus time. The next joyous occasion will be Denz' Full Month! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...