22 September 2007

Hospital Stay

Well, I always like the hospital stay in my whole confinement. Got ppl to run errrands, serve food, takecare of baby etc...

Would really like to thank all visitors who came to visit Denzel and of course keep me company in the hospital. Also not forgetting for ur generosity of well-wishes gifts. (",)

Special thanks to both my children's godpa for bringing his lappie and internet connection for me to the hospital to kill my time.

As I checked-in near to evening time, visitors on day 1 were mainly family members and of course my darling princess, Wenz. She fell asleep half way to the hospital. She was sleeping on my bed and by the time she woke up, she was in a daze not knowing what had happen. Her response wasn't too great towards her di-di when Denzel was introduced to her. I passed her the present and mentioned it was from di-di. She merely took the present and played with it without having much attention on Denzel. When it was about time to leave, she dun wanna leave without me. I think she must has miss me dearly. I miss her so much too.

Many visitors flocked in on day 2 late noon. Wenz came late in the night and this time round she was very high-spirited.

Happy Wenzel!!


Sayang Di-di!! (",)


Flowers for my beloved mimi :)


Can I keep some flowers for myself ?? :p

On day 3 which was a day for both baby and me to be discharged from the hospital. I'm looking forward to go home though I know there will be endless things to do at home and countless taboos to observe during confinement. Oh no.....gotto follow breastfeeding routine in order to establish milk flow.

As we had got Denzel's name everything ready, we went to the hospital one-stop portal service to register his birth and get baby bonus thingy done. I wanted to do so when I gave birth to Wenz but unluckily was a public holiday so the booth wasn't open then.

Hubby and baby happily waiting to go HOME!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...