20 September 2007

Meeting The World

Hi everybody, actually today is my actual due date but I decided to land here on Planet Earth few days earlier.

So who am I?? My name is Denzel Pek. Papa gave me this name cos he wants me to be as strong as the fort. Yes, Denzel simply means FORT but carrys the character of being artistic and independent. Does that mean I'll be one arty-farty fella?? Hahaha...still early to tell eh.

My Chinese name 白浩安 is given by mummy. Mummy look up baby-naming books and count the strokes of the cheena character. I think mummy basically wants me to grow up to have sense of righteous (浩然正氣) and safe (平安). Why safe?? Cos mummy met with some small mishap when she conceived me but all were 有驚無險 and she also fell ill a couple of time during pregnancy. Well, whatever it is....I love my name.

2 comments:

  1. Well Mr. Denzel Pek. Your pic remind me of my childhood photo..which my dad took when I was just 3 days old...Say innocent cry....
    Wish for your speedy growth and bright future.....
    John....NJ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...