12 September 2007

Missy New Habit

I think my missy has reached the stage of "NO" now. Anything that u ask her, she will reply u with a negative answer.

Do you wanna change diaper? Dun wan change.
Are you hungry? Dun wan eat.
Are you sleepy? Dun wan sleep.

My area of concern is her health. You can say 'no' for few hundred times but I will make sure she eats her meal and drinks water. My recent new tactic is to provide her with a 'snack plate' on the table with her fave snacks on the plate. She is only allow to eat the snacks after her meal and water.

Not only I have to think of what to cook for her, I gotto think what snack to give as well now. Whenever I'm out shopping, I'll look out for appropriate snack for her too. Her snack plate consist of fruits, candy, biscuit, pastry, cookies, yogurt flakes, raisin, cranberries etc.. but of course I dun give all at one go, I'll rotate and make sure it dun bore the missy. It's difficult being a mom, isn't it? (",)
Look at this......dun u think it's cute?? I saw it and decided to buy for her as snack. It looks appealing and missy loves it too!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...