07 September 2007

Ratatouille The Movie

Went to catch this hilarious movie yesterday - Ratatouille. Look at this lovable rat above!! It's name is Remy. Dun u find it cute?? The animated rat always looks so cute but the real rodent......hmmm..... Yucks.

This movie incorporates action, humour and romance together. Anyway, I do find this a nice and worth-watching show as it never fails to keep me entertained for the whole of 2 hours.

Guess this will be my last movie before I get to step in the cinema again..... :)

6 comments:

  1. oh cool... am going to watch my first movie after confinement... and that's RATATOUILLE... thanks for sharing your review... teehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. If u r a cartoon lover like me, you will never find this movie boring. :)

    Go catch it!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irene, tot u go give birth le keke.
    Getting kan cheong hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi elaine,

    not yet....me still waiting. I oso getting gan cheong but dunno when this fella decide to come out leh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Irene,

    I love the show... but too bad Bryan don't really enjoys it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. guess kidz or rather boy will prefer movie like Toy Story...The Incredibles....

    As long as we love it, think still pretty worth it (",)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...