10 September 2007

Denzel Hibernating

Hey world, I'm still here, juz in case u think I have gone into labour. (",)

I have juz went for my check up at the clinic with CTG monitoring contractions and heartbeat of baby this morning. Heartbeat is normal with no major contractions detected and cervix not open which means not likely to pop any moment yet.

Hmmm.....I'm puzzled too as I feel extremely uncomfortable every nite, making me think that I will pop any moment. Perhaps I may be too gan cheong this time round. Well, maybe Denzel wanna spend a little longer inside me as he knows the outside world is harsh, kekeke :)

I am already on leave, in fact today is my 1st day of leave. Really dislike the idea and feeling of waiting at home but the pressure on my pelvic has make things worse for me at work. I could hardly walk up the overhead bridge twice a day plus 3 flight of stairs at work so decided to give myself a break earlier. Now that I'm on leave, I kinda miss going back to workplace. Don't you think I'm weird??? Hahaha.....

Wenz starts her Term 4 of school today. She is happy to go school and so coincidently we reached the lift at the same time so took the same lift back home. For the past 1 week, I hardly hear her saying she wanna beat who and who.....thus hb and my conclusion is she does pick up this bad beating habit from school. As she also learn something good from school, guess we gotto close both eyes on the bad aspect of schooling and try our very best to educate this gal to change bad to good habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...