18 June 2007

All about No. 2

Many of my frens asked me if I feel excited about my 2nd pregnancy, my answer is always a "okay lah"! I wonder did I really feel so bo chap this time round?? I pondered when I was in bed alone yesterday.

The little life inside me has been kicking me more and more vigourously after I commented that he's not as active as jie-jie. I think he has heard me. :)

When I think thru the question, I know the answer clearly that he's not been neglected. I do feel excited about his whole presence juz that handling an active toddler at home and running my daily life routine has oredi took up most of my time leaving only little time for me to sleep. The only bonding time with junior is only my that little bit of sleep time after making princess sleep.

I can still remember the birth story of Wenzel. It was as if yesterday that has happened. I hope No. 2 wun give me a lot more surprises that I couldn't comprehend. Hopefully his birth story will not differ too much from Wenzel.

Why did I hope for the same??? I feel differently for both pregnancy. I was so healthy and energised in my first pregnancy but I feel so tired and restless this time round. This time round I also experienced more contraction-like cramps especially when I walk fast or carry heavy things. Aiyo....never had such feeling previously. I have been extra cautious reminding myself not to carry heavy loads, not to walk too fast (which is quite impossible esp gotta walk in to workplace from Mon- Fri fast if late for work), etc....

Arrggh....I always tell myself I must hang-on there and enjoy now cos when this fella comes out, maybe I can't even breath, hahaha :)

2 comments:

  1. I noticed you are more emotional in this pregnancy. You might be fearful or anxiety over the lifestyle after you gave birth.

    Don't worry too much, you will get the hang of handling with 2 after few months of on-the-job training.

    Try not to carry heavy things and slow down your pace. I experienced the same thing during my 2nd pregnancy too and my dd came out much earlier than my edd. Takecare!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks. Will take note esp not to carry heavy loads.

    I also find myself being emotional this time round, perhaps this bb is more emotional than Wenz. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...