17 June 2007

Happy Fathers' Day!!

This Fathers' Day update got no pics to show cos it was a rather busy day for mimi. I din even get to see papa on this day cos he had left for work at 6pm and mimi only managed to reach ye-ye's house at around 8pm together with gong-gong and ah ma. Well, the actual celebration is on tuesday anyway so I still have time to wish my papa Happy Fathers' Day!! :)

We missed the cake cutting but of course cannot miss the eating lah. Hmm....soft and yummy yam cake. I ate quite a lot of it. When we reached, I din even have to warm up and played crazily with Ben kor-kor. Ben kor-kor also missed my presence and kept asking for me before we reached.

I played till dun wanna go home. Guess what time did I stay till??? 12 midnight ah!! The adults were happily chatting away and watching me self-amusing myself as Ben kor-kor oredi tidur at 10.30pm.

Though I din see both my papa and god-papa on this special day, I still wanna wish them a Happy Fathers' Day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...