18 June 2007

My Brave Gal

I have entrusted an important task to hubby yesterday night asking him to bring our gal for chicken pox vaccination today after he came home from work in the morning as Wenz will be going school next week. I never have the courage to witness her being jab. Though I noe I'm doing this for her good, I can't bear to see the needle poking right into her thigh or arm. It hurts me terribly. Guess I inherited this feeling from my mum.

Dad actually offered to help bring Wenz down to the clinic but I told him there is no need cos afraid Wenz might not want gong-gong to carry. So I delegated him to help go down take queue number in the morning and mum tended to the gal's usual routine when she woke up.

As hubby haven't reach home due to some work commitment and appointment time has reached, my dad called my hubby saying he will bring Wenz down.

I called home and asked if she cry and my mum told me she din cry, not even letting out a single sound. WOW, I was amazed. REALLY???? SO surprising!!! Bravo to my gal. Mimi is so proud of you.

Besides praising my own child, I also wanna thank my dad for being so loving towards Wenz. Many a time, we will tend to take caregiver, grandparents or close ones around us for granted, thinking they should do all these things. I'm always very mindful when comes to such issue as I dun wanna them to feel like as if I was making use of them. I'm actually hoping Wenz can grow up to love her grandparents as much as they love her as well.

2 comments:

  1. 3cheers for Wenzel!! My boy cried pitifully when he got the jab before I sent him to CC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi von, i was surprised with her reaction too. Din expect she wun cry. But good lah, dun cry better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...