15 June 2007

Early Papa's Day Celebration

As we were going back to gong-gong's house to stay over from Wed to Sat, mimi suggested we celebrate Fathers' Day for gong-gong on Wed night since it was also jiu-jiu's off day.

We went for dinner and mimi bot a cake. Dinner was delicious, same goes for the cake. I was having a great time at the restaurant playing with chopsticks. After all the yummy foody in our tummies, we longer have any more allowance for the cake, thus jiu-jiu drove us home to rest before having our dessert.

I was always afraid of jiu-jiu but surprise, surprise!! I sat on his lap and nua on his body. See, how relax we were. :)
The 2 flavored cake named "Opposites Attract" from BreadTalk was really soft and yummy. Everyone loves it including me.

I was so excited when I saw the cake on the table. I began clapping my hands happily & hum the birthday song tune although the tune din sound quite like a song to the adults. I got a chance to blow out the candle as usual machiam like celebrating for me, kekeke :)

I ate a small piece of each flavor and a little of the fresh strawberry. Just 5 adults and 1 kiddo can almost wallop the whole cake, leaving only a small piece for papa as he gotta work on that day. Well, if papa forgotten to eat it, guess it'll end up in my glutton mimi's stomach, hahaha (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...