19 June 2007

Happy Dumpling Day!!

Every year mum will insist on making her own rice dumplings as she loves eating her own dumplings as much as I love eating as well. That's why we went back to her house to stay over for few days. Seeing her from preparing the ingredients to wrapping, then cooking wasn't as easy as I thought. She took a whole day to finish this tedious task in order to produce yummy dumplings. I think she has made at least 200 dumplings. But I guess her skill will 'die' in this generation as I din even pick up a single cooking or special skills from her. All I noe is only EATING!!!

I really love her dumplings and will only eat the dumpling mum made. She will make special dumplings for me every year cos she knows I dun take shitake mushroom so my dumplings will not include this ingredient. How nice of her!!!!

Hmm.....look at the end product, how can I resist not eating them??? I had 3 of it on the day she finished preparing it.

2 comments:

  1. i wish i have mom or aunt's dumpling too. spore dumpling sucks! very sad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi cairo's mummy,

    Thanks for popping by my blogsphere.

    Well, I dunno where to find good and yummy dumplings outside cos I only like 'homebrand' when comes to eating. Maybe we haven't come across good ones yet but I'm sure there is.

    Will link u to my blog too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...