28 June 2007

8 Random Facts about ME

I have been tagged by Cairo's Mummy to list 8 random facts about myself. I remembered listing 7 random things about myself sometime back in May. This tag seems quite similar with the exception that this meme contains some kinda rules. Let me spell out the rules first before stating the facts.
  • I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
  • Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  • People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
  • At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
  • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Okay, here I go:

Fact 1 - I always put my close ones before me. I'll keep the best things for them even though I like it very much. Like if I noe hubby loves to eat egg, I'll eat little, leaving a lot for him.

Fact 2 - I'm a near perfectionist kind of person. It's not that I'm a perfectionist but the things I do must be perfect. I believe in doing the thing correctly right from the start. If I wanna take up a task, I'll make sure it give my best shot. It's no point giving sloppy work and waste my time in the end. However, things usually dun go the way u want it to be even though you have tried ur best. Therefore, I learnt to see things in different angle and view.

Fact 3 - I realised my understanding of being a parent is so so SHALLOW before I have a child of my own. The child just dun behave the way I imagined when I was pregnant.

Fact 4 - I can laze around doing nothing but day-dreaming. Perhaps I got more lazy and imaginary genes than others.

Fact 5 - I make friends based on feeling. Those who make me feel weird weird towards them can hardly fall into my list of friends. However, I do treasure and take friendship seriously.

Fact 6 - Communication is very important in maintaining a relationship. Said is usually easier than done. I always ASSUME what the other party will feel, say and do without really asking especially within family members. This is one area I'd like to improve on.

Fact 7 - If u r a reader of my blog, u will noe I CAN'T COOK though I love eating. I think I do have some passion in baking and cooking. I'd very much like to take up these 2 skills in the near future.

Fact 8 - Ever attended a seminar arranged by my company saying "Changes are good" few years back. This seminar focus a lot of theories and philosophies from the book titled "Who Moved My Cheese?" I also agreed on the statement saying "Changes are good". There again, said is easier than done. I am resistant to certain changes once I'm in the 'comfort zone'. If i was given a chance to choose in a situation, I'll definitely not change. However, though I am resistant to changes, I'm also very flexible. If there is really a need to make necessary changes, I will do it without much fuss.

Wow, the most exciting part has come. It's tagging time. Can I have the honour to tag
GGbabes
Momoko
Shervon's Mami
Hayden's Mami

Megan's Mami


Thank you for your participation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...