18 June 2007

My New Haircut

How do i look???
As my fringe was getting longer and ah ma wants my hair to be shorter thus easier to manage when school term starts next week, she and mimi brought me down to the normal neighbourhood salon for a haircut during my stay over at gong-gong's place. It costs only $6. Wow, cheap hor??

Besides the price being good, I was very co-operative as well. Mimi wasn't confident initially, that's why she has even forgotten to bring her camera along.

The aunty complimented that I was so guai and my ah ma felt so good about it. I was in fact really very very guai on that day. Ah ma said at least never 'throw her face outside', at home notti nebermind. So does that mean I have the license to create havoc at home?? Wahahaha :)

Mimi was surprised with my behaviour as well. I sat there without moving about, looking into the mirror while the aunty cut my hair with that paiseh look. Oh, I really noe how to act demure man!! Am I a born actress or what??? Hahaha :p

After the cut, the aunty gave me 1 sweet and I even asked for one more. See, if let me stay a little longer down there, think I will display my buay paiseh true self very soon. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...