12 June 2007

SLACKER!!!

Hmm...after almost 2 weeks of break from work, I have to return to workplace reluctantly. Dunno why I always feel this way after a long break. I took a rather longer time than usual to wake up this morning. Luckily hubby woke me up as he is on morning shift today if not for sure MC one. 2 weeks only oredi cannot wake up for work, jialat, after maternity leave how??? I think situation will be worse cos of the unbearable separation from my 2 lovely children then.

Well, still I have to keep my rice bowl or my kids will have no new clothings, no milk, no food, no toys and no outings if I dun bring income home.

I wonder how many mummies have the same thinking as me. I tend to be able to control my temper better when someone is around in the house helping to share the burden of looking after the kid together. That person need not have to do anything, just his/her presence felt is good enuf. However when comes to be alone with the kid, I flare up easily. To control for one day isn't that bad but if for long like few days alone with kid at home, my temper or rather my tolerance for nuisance behaviour isn't as good as when someone is around, be it my hubby or my mum. I lose my cool and patience easily. Hopefully I can spare the children with my not so good temperament cos I noticed everytime after scolding Wenz I will feel really bad, extremely sad and guilty. I'll blame myself for not being able to be more patient with her. Am I normal?? *scratch head*

5 comments:

  1. Dun worry! You are not alone. If you are my neighbour you will hear my scream everyday. :)

    My boy behave differently at babysitter's place and at home. His behaviour is undesirable at most time leading me to scold everyday and sometimes corporal punishment if he gets really out of hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby always say he can hear my scoldings from the ground floor of our flat. :p I always try to control my angry and be patient but facing the kids 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, I just explode sometimes. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy mum: Guess Wenz is also lidat cos my mum always tell me my gal is more guai when I'm not at home. I think she must be seeking more attention from me but shouldn't they feel happier to see us at home, thus behaves better?? Children ah really got strange thinking in them.

    Sometimes I really wonder if she loves seeing my angry reaction that's why purposely make me angry with her?? :)

    Wokking mum: I agree that facing ur own kids 24/7 is not an easy task esp if u r alone with them. I experience for few days and I noe I'm not the cut for it. I'll make a very lousy SAHM and my children will definitely suffer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so very very normal. I face my DD 24/7..I snap at her many times and I do feel very sad after that. Bo bian leh...sometimes, I try control by walking away or ignoring her for awhile.

    My DD still comes to me no matter what lor..I guess the same goes for Wenzel. She loves you and vice versa..but sometimes...we all get into each other's nerves. Even adults oso leh.

    You are a good mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chloe,

    I always walk away when I noe I'm gonna flare up and cool down before doing anything tat I'll feel regret but things juz dun work out this way at times.

    Thanks for comforting me!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...