20 June 2007

My First Time


Whoa....papa and mimi brought me to cinema for my very first movie. They wanted to bring me long ago but lack the courage and confident to do so. Guess I must be very well-behaved recently to make them pluck up the courage. :p

What show did I watch??? What else?? SHREK 3 cos it's mimi and papa's fave. They said wanna wait for lesser people to watch this show in case I yell in the cinema. True enuf, the total number of audience in the cinema is about 20 only including us.

Mimi bot popcorn thinking I might not like it cos everything she gave me recently I also dun wanna eat but who noes???? I lurve it man. I ate so fast and even asked for more, kekeke. So sweet and yummy.

Did I stay awake for the whole movie?? Nah!! I slept with popcorn in my hand after about 15 mins into the movie. However I managed to catch the ending lah cos I woke up in time for it. The whole experience was pleasant to me and my folks. Hiak..hiak....think they might consider bringing me to cinema again!!! Whoppee........heard another good movie coming right up.....If papa bring, sure watch TRANSFORMER but if mimi bring sure watch SURF UP. :)

3 comments:

  1. wah such a good girl, never make any noise or interrupt papa n mimi during the movie! i doubt cairo would be quite so cooperative :s

    ReplyDelete
  2. hei you've been tagged :D

    http://momofcairo.blogspot.com/2007/06/tag-8-random-facts-about-moi_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi cairo's mummy,

    Even though the 1st experience was good, the thot of bringing her for movie remains as a challenge to me. :)

    As for the tag, I have done up oredi. Thanks for tagging :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...