18 June 2006

Saturday Again!!!!

It's Saturday again and I woke up really early today....maybe I noe mummy's not working.....so confirm will bring me go out loh.... We went to Marina Shopping Centre, I was extremely happy when in the bus.......but as usual cannot sit still for long...sure have to find something to do, until mummy bo bianz have to always find new things to entertain me.

Darn.....I was fast asleep before reaching and there they were happily makan-ing their lunch without me. When I awoke, they finished makan liao. Ah ma was afraid I might feel hungry so decided to stop over at Suntec to feed me milk first. But I refused to drink even an ounce of it making them angry (after sooo long, they no longer feel panic when I dun take milk). So they bo hiew me and continue jalan-jalan. Just happened there was a Vegetarian Food Fair going on outside Tower 5. It's for Ren Ci Charity. So off we went there to see any good munchies around.

Luckily I din take milk. See..... they are buying chwee kueh for me, I had 2 pieces of it, yum yum!!!! Then mummy found a stall selling brown rice porridge, the usual stuff I ate at home, and I really lurve porridge. Without any hesitation, mummy bot a bowl for me. How can she missed the signature pumpkin soup prepared by Ren Ci shifu??? She added little bit of it into my porridge for me to try!!! It was a yummy treat for me too!!!! Yeah...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...