11 June 2006

Wish came true......



For once I thot I had seen the last of it and tadah......it appeared right in my house!!! Yes, Fisher Price Jumperoo in my house. Tat was in my wishlist you noe....and mummy had made it happened since she knows that there isn't any occasion coming up so there wun be any aunties uncles sponsoring for it too!!! :) Thanks mummy!!

But mummy said I can oni have the ownership for 1 month. U must be wondering why rite??? Yes, it's not ours....mummy rented it from online store for a month @$39.80 after seeing me enjoying sooo much at kiddy palace, so much so till I refused to get out and cried really loud when she carried me away from it. She said not worth it to buy lah as it's quite bulky to keep and I will soon grow to be bored by the toy after I had acquired the jumping skill. Then I guai guai obliged loh. However, I got to enjoy it again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...