10 June 2006

Hurray......Going Out

Mummy always bring me out nowadays, it can be the nearby plaza, neighbourhood shopping malls, even a short visit to granny's house also can satisfy my gai-gai desire.....if not I'll make lotsa noise and difficult to pacify me.......hahaha :)

Now that I can walk more steadily, mummy always neber bring my push-chair out. Sometimes she let me walk but holding onto my hands of course!! Mummy must be very pleased tat she has 1 less item to bring. However, if I'm not co-operative tat day, I'll be very garang not wanting to walk even if I'm on the ground........so poor mummy have to carry me away no matter what loh....

Yesterday when I was at Causeway Point, we walked past this area where there's lots of kiddy rides, I looked at stared at set my eyes on those kiddy rides until almost going to drool liao but mummy still din catch my hint, hmph....Not chin cai any rides can catch my eyes leh, I oni like those atas wan like Sesame Street, Thomas the Train, Little Bob Builder.......I always bo hiew those cheapo 20 cents type one, hiak hiak hiak~~~

But before leaving mummy saw this particular one not bad loh, got screen in front of the sterling wheel, so put me on it shiok shiok abit nia loh.....

Suddenly the screen gave out very loud WOOF WOOF and I got startled, I din cry of course, I where got so 膽小 one!!! Look how shocked I was.....so malu!!!!

After some warm up, of course more daring liao loh....See how steady I was sitting on it. But soon there was 1 jie-jie coming forward to the ride like wanting to vie with me. She shaked the hold machine and YES she managed to drive me away.........I wun say she disturbed me lah....anyway also almost time to go home loh. My mummy always say good things must share mah!!! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...