17 June 2006

Party Party.......

Yay, we had a laksa fiesta for Fathers' Day celebration today! Too bad, I can't eat laksa yet......but me's gonna save my stomach for cake later.......Yeah!!! :p

Today's chef is granny as gu-gu mentioned to her she craves for laksa.....so granny came over to our place few days back to consult ah ma.....and there it goes.....a big pot of laksa gravy ready to be served. Yum Yum!! Poor mummy had stomach flu yesterday.....but such a mouth-watering laksa in front of her.....and it's granny's first attempt....sure must give face lah. Mummy said luckily not bird flu :)
Though I can't savor it now but me's gonna go there to have some great fun out of it. I was there walking about practically EVERYWHERE. Granny's place is good!!! No barrier gate put up from living room to the kitchen......so shiok can help 'organizing' the kitchen drawers and cupboards. Oh my....I'm such a good kitchen helper man......

After the fiesta, everyone is sooo full except Ben Ben kor-kor who doesn't take his dinner and like ME, saving his stomach for CAKES!! But me think the adults dun hv intention to cut the cake yet lah cos all eyes fixing on the BALL on TV. What so good about this thing called SOCCER???? Cannot eat wat!!! Hmm.....it's Argentina vs Serbia and Montenegro. Aiyo....sure no fight wan lah, me no need to watch oso noe who wins ah.....True enuf, Argentina scored 1 goal within 5 minutes. Grandpa of course happy cos tat means $$$$ coming in leh......(dun need to say u oso noe which team he's betting on liao loh????) But me dunno how to share their joy lah and becoming cranky cos I think I was startled by the loud shouts of "GOAL".......And there they goes again.......till I cried. Yes I cried, maybe scared lah!!! So malu....

Finally can eat what I want liao (yes, it's half-time now, if not u wait long long ah)!! The Angie Fruit Cake really YUMMY. Daddy got a chance to cut cos he promoted to erm....'Father' liao. :)We finished it in 1 shot. I had quite a bit of it too!! But Ben kor-kor is the Champ cos he had whole 3 slices of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...