21 June 2006

Alas......No. 8 is out finally

Thanks god Wen's no. 8 tooth (her lower left incisor) has erupted at last. Realised tat when I was brushing her teeth and gum. Finally the recent teething woe has come to an end and her milk intake has improved a little. I was sooo happy tat she can finish 7 oz of milk yesterday (dunno bcos of the changed composition -- Pediasure Vanilla+Chocolate or is it really getting better) cos she can hardly finish 4 oz all these while. Hopefully it'll be the same tmr.

When I came home earlier, found out that Wen's inflatable buster was flattened. Then my mum told me she has bit off the stopper that keeps the air in, which means I have to pump air in again. So I went to the storeroom to get the pump out. Yes I made a big mistake.....shouldn't have done it in front of my little monster. There she was, not allowing me to complete the task and eagerly + curiously exploring the pump and refusing to give us back..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...