25 June 2006

Playdate 2



Play! Play! Play! = Fun! Fun! Fun! Me go playgroup with other frens today. This time round is not Auntie Yohanna's hse but Ben Wei's mummy.......so dun have to mention liao, Ben Wei 弟弟 also around loh!! Together with us include Shervon 姐姐 and Ryan 哥哥.
Look! How happy Ben Wei is!!

Initially, Ben Wei 弟弟 appeared to be puzzled cos suddenly come sooo many other babies in his house, hehehe.......I had a great time there playing with his toys and not forgetting his snacks too!!! Hmm......yummy cheese sandwich bits........


The whole session was relaxing and fun of course, as I got lots of time interacting with my frens. Mummy too.....got time to talk and exchange pointers with other mummies (oso good time for her to relax :))!! However, I got an owie on my forehead before leaving as my sotong mummy neber take good care of me loh.....See how careless is she!!?! But ok lah, I cried a bit oni lah, luckily no baluku loh, think the aloe vera gel applied by BW's mummy is really effective. Thanks!! :) Me looking forward to the next session.........Yippee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...