13 June 2006

小大人

As ah ma decided to 'hang the wok' (take a break from cooking), we dined out at Pizza Hut for dinner. Though I got to eat some bread crumbs as usual but still I was not satisfied......Why on earth are the adults allowed to poke their food with this metal thing in their hands while I have nothing to hold???? HMPH.......not FAIR!!! I donch care liao, I oso want to hold something so mummy gave me a straw to play and soon I was ready to use the straw to imitate adults' actions. YES, I tried picking up food with tat straw!!?! How is tat possible??? Of course not lah, but me still trying very hard at it....mummy saw me sooo hardworking din want to stop me (so she can happily tucked away with her food). Guess what?? All the food bitsy tat mummy gave me to 'play' ended up on the floor.....luckily the staff there din scold me ah!

Then daddy decided to go Tom & Stephanie walk-see-walk-see. I got myself a new set of cutlery....Yeah finally got fork liao., somemore got 20% off leh, hiak hiak hiak....no wonder mummy bot it without considering :)

I where got so guai let them shop peacefully. Of course must throw some tantrums lah as it's approaching my koon time..The older I am, the more difficult to tame I become.....so bo bian mummy tried her best to entertain me. See........

*
*
*
*
*
*

Me think they entertain themselves more lah!!! Since I always enjoy pulling off specs from daddy, mummy and not letting off gong-gong, mummy bot this one for me too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...