04 June 2006

Friends.com



Mummy brought me to Auntie Yohanna's house for a meet-the-babies session. There I met Bernice妹妹, Ben Wei弟弟, Ryan哥哥, Shervon姐姐 and Adam 弟弟. We had a fun time playing there. Auntie Yo is really good at entertaining us. We had fun singing, listening to music, get into action games, craft time and story-telling bit. Auntie Yo is really good at telling story. I like the craft time most. I must say she is a very good host. Really had a great time there.......dunno when is the next playdate???? I definitely join in the fun wan....Yippee.............

Sooo fast.....1.5 hours had passed and it's time for us to balik kampong.....My other frens also need to go back take lunch. Me too....I'm famished after all the playing and I kept signing 'milk' to mummy asking for one.......This is the first time I ask for milk, mummy must be very happy, kekeke!!!! :p Actually I haven had any milk feed since morning as I refused to take so now got a bit of craving for it liao. I have 'told' ah ma yesteray nite (by making lots of noise when the teat is popped into my mouth, then I'll pull out and touch the teat, machiam like analysing where gone wrong) tat the teat is spoilt asking them to change but still they gave me the same one until mummy realised that this morning. Mummy asked me to make do with it 'cos she dun have a new spare teat at home but still I refused to take. How garang I am hor!?!? :) Also good loh, take this chance go Lot 1 gai-gai since cannot get NUK teat at our area.

2 comments:

  1. hi!! i was just randomly clicking on the blog links posted by mummies and was scrolling down your page, and i thought hey that little boy in the picture looks like my boy!! on closer look it WAS my boy haha!! hope to see you and Wenzel again in next playdate :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi westbb,

    Me lurve having fun, for sure attend the next playdate wan but I'm at the mercy of my mummy so have to behave well till then, sekali she dun wanna bring me, siao liao......hehehe...C u around then.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...