12 June 2006

Independence Day

Ever since I know how to walk steadily, I got very interested in wearing shoes. Whenever I see it, I'd wanna wear it, if not I'll .......u noe lah, the usual stuff.......what else???? Fake cry loh!!! I very smart gal wan leh, everytime mummy says 'come & wear shoes', I'll lift my leg up for her to wear, smart bo (mummy says wan, I where got so thick-skin)?? But I'd really want to wear it by myself at times, not wanting others to help......of course cannot complete the task lah, me so impatient to wait and learn when I'm abit older......... if whoever trying to help, I'll push them away or sometimes make noises as if like scolding them :p

Ah ma always says I'm NAUGHTY and mummy would say I'm SMART......so whenever I do something undesirable, ah ma will ask my mummy: 'nah...SMART or NAUGHTY huh???? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...