14 June 2006

Humpty Dumpty Had a GREAT Fall

I was informed by my mum tat my naughty Wen had been trying something which I dun even dare to do it till now.......Yes, it's BUNGEE JUMPING!! She took off her bungee jump from the sofa top to the ground and confirm baluku on the forehead loh. She cried terribly and stopped juz before I reached home. I think she was pacified after watching Hi-5 on TV. Aiyo, 妈妈看了好心痛哦!But what to do???? She herself to be blamed and she has to learn thru the hard way.

She is super curious and kept doing things against the adults' instructions. SO bo bian, disciplinary actions had to be enforced from now on. I wouldn't want to raise a spoilt brat and regret later......I beated her, on her hands and palm of course, when she hitted the TV screen real hard despite telling her to stop. She cried and looked at me as if she understands tat her doing is undesirable....but still she's very stubborn. The more you ask her not to, the more she'll do it. 打在她手里, 痛在妈妈心里. After beating her, she'll still wanna try her luck to hit the screen but when she does tat she'll look at you waiting for your reaction.........I think she understand it's not right to hit the screen lah.....just being curious ba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...