04 June 2006

Greenies....Pondies....

Yes!! Finally I went to Chinese Garden jalan-jalan with granny and grandpa. They always go there with Ben kor-kor to feed fishes and walk-walk. This time round, Ah ma, mummy and gu-gu went as well. They bot lots of bread there, 4 loaves in total. Fresh one u noe!!!! Not like my mummy, bring the expired one not so fresh one. But in the end, the fishes also walloped every crumb of it. Poor hungry fellows they were...... The fishes in the lake were really besar leh. Longer than half metre.

We spotted some tortoises there as well. This is the first time I saw real tortoise. But they quite cham leh, always cannot outfight the catfishes when come to food.

We tried to throw near to the tortoises but either they ended up being pushed away or their actions simply slower than those big fishes. We were not the only ones there, got few families with big kids there too!!! Granny and grandpa asked me to feed the fishes. So wasteful of food!!!!!Throw everything into the pond, so I chose to QC the bread (the fresh ones of course) for the fishes instead :p hahaha

The graden looks a little bit abandoned except for Mooncake Festival where they will do up the place nicely then get $$ from visitors. It's tranquil and secluded, gives u a soothing sensation to relax yourself. After finished throwing all the bread into the pond, we strolled around the garden for another 20 minutes. Suddenly I became very happy......yes, see what am I holding??? Grandpa fed me with POKKA Chrysanthemum Tea which mummy will definitely forbids me to drink wan (luckily mummy dunno.......oops!! she found out liao). Look at my satisfied expression after taking the tea below........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...