25 June 2006

Unforgettable Day

Waah waah waah........boo hoo.......daddy beat my 小屁股 and scolded me sooo fiercefully when we were out yesterday. All because of my bad behaviour. Of course I sobbed cos me felt hurt :(

No one dares to 'rescue' me, not even mummy. Daddy was so angry tat he might scold whoever wanna 'save' me. Mummy saw liao 很心痛 but she noes can't interfere or the role of discipline will be ruined. Worst still, I may have no respect for daddy in future if mummy comes into the picture each time I got lectured. However, after a short while, mummy quickly asked me whether do I want to drink water or milk, then quickly she carried me over and comforted me :) Then she explained why I was being scolded. Luckily my temperament has changed better compared to last time where I will juz ignore daddy when I got disciplined. This time round I cried badly and lowered my head, dun dare to look at daddy. After a while I cried for daddy to carry me and manja towards him.

I could still remember this incident cos when ah ma asked me about it this morning while feeding me milk, I appeared to be pai seh. See!! So bad, still making fun at my misfortune. Hmph.......

2 comments:

  1. aiyooo...ok ok aunty pauline sayang you ok... ;) muakz muakz hugz hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aunty Pauline for ur hugs and kisses. Me feeling better liao.....but mummy's heart still pain whenever she recall it. Hiak hiak, think mummy too soft-hearted...next time will be bullied by me, wahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...