07 November 2006

ShoE shOe StorY.........

I'm sooo proud of myself. I know how to wear shoe by myself leh, kekekeke :)
Below slideshow will give u a clear evidence of it.

Talking about shoes, mummy has bought me another 3 pairs of shoes while we were at KL. Here's my new addition........one home sandal, one going-out shoe and a pair of boots. Hip sia!!!

As everyone wasn't working on Monday, Godpapa, papa, mummy, ah ma and gong-gong brought me to VivoCity, the town's recent hot topic.
It's the biggest shopping mall with restaurants by the bay concept. It's indeed very big but shopping doesn't interest these adults especially they were juz back from KL. I was more interested in the nice playground, which is located in the middle of the mall. I think it's meant for children like me to play :)

I was in a superb good mood today. Mummy said I must have makan lotsa honey cos me got a super 'sweet mouth' too!!! I kept addressing them in my sweet manja tone. They could hear me calling papa, mummy, ah ma and gong-gong except godpapa every now and then, so they started teaching me to call godpapa - 爹爹.

Initially I didn't wanna to but I surprised them by calling 爹爹 during the dinner at Crystal Jade. Godpapa of course very happy. Though the pronounciation wasn't exact but already got 95% closeness.

After dinner, godpapa wanna buy shoes and bot a pair of Crocs in the end. Haha.....I got myself a pair of Crocs too!! It's a yellow high boots, very much like PCK is wearing, tsk tsk tsk......

Actually mummy always let me try on everytime we walk into Crocs boutique but then hor, she always feels that it's too expensive for a pair of children shoe so will end up putting back the shoes to the rack.

So this time round, mummy let me try on as usual, juz when we put it back godpapa asked her to take cos he has already paid for it.

Wah seh, with compliments from godpapa leh, call 爹爹 got a pair of crocs, then if I call 乾爹 dunno wat will I get hor???? Better go home and practice calling liao, kekekekeke!!!!!!!! Thanks godpapa (",)!!!



Look!! So many shoes shoes I have in total. Mummy said I 人小小, 鞋子卻比大人多. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...