08 November 2006

My Current Status....

Daddy and mummy so bad, brought me for jab one day after we came back from holidayz. Actually my 18 months booster jab was due on 1 Nov but was postponed bcos of the KL trip so mummy decided to brng me go see see our GP, Dr Chin on Sunday for jab. As Dr Chin does not provide health assessment for young children, I have to go see see the PD, Dr Ng today for assessment.

At Dr Ng's clinic, there was a lot of toys to play. But once I was placed down to take my height length, I started crying liao, inside the assessment room I oso cry like mad. Siao liao....heard that got one more jab haven take leh.... how to siam huh????

I'm now 83cm tall, 10kg heavy (feed so long only 10kg??) and head is 46cm big, not so 'big head' afterall, hahaha.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...