22 November 2006

Green Eggs and Ham

Strange strange, how can eggs be green??? Today's story is on "Green Eggs and Ham". This is another great story by Dr Seuss. Well, I couldn't sit still during story telling time as usual. Teacher Sheila has to tell me countless time to sit down but I juz failed to do so :)

Not only me, Nicholas kor-kor oso couldn't sit still. There were 2 new faces in the class namely Aloysius and Louis kor-kor. They are cousins but they were absent yesterday.

Despite of the new addition, I am still the youngest in the class. Though I may be the youngest, my action was not at all that young afterall cos I went round bully the kor-kors. Mummy was apologising non-stop for my garang-ness :p

What did I learn today??? As today story is on Eggs, teacher Sheila brought different types of eggs for us to see, feel and smell. After sufficient exposure on eggs, we were given the opportunity to explore different kind of vegetables followed by doing our craft. There was only one craft session for today lesson and we did the "My Book of Greens" making use of the vegetables introduced earlier. Needless to mention, this book is filled with greeny thingy.

Look at my masterpiece below!! I got in a mess after craft session. All my fingers, hand and clothing was stained with all those green paint tat was used to stamp vegetable print onto my 'book'. Luckily was able to wash away......


Teacher Sheila gave us some egg sandwich and animal biscuit as our snack. I didn't take the sandwich cos I dun like bread. What I did was to stuff those bread into my mummy's mouth loh. :)

After snack , we were each given a piece of laminated leaf and we were taken out of classroom to collect greeny stuff tat we could find outside. I collected green apple, broccoli and a green dinosaur.....Grrr

After which was music time. I got a fun time dancing and prancing while teacher Sheila was playing on her keyboard. The lesson ended with some bubble-blowing and I can tell u I lurve bubbles man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...