17 November 2006

Darn...*SICK AGAIN*

I'm having flu flu and cough cough with a bit of phlegm detected by my dear DR CHIN yesterday night. This is the 2nd time I see him in November. The first was taking the booster jab 1 week ago, yesterday was to check on my cough and colds.

I was EXtremely cranky for the past days till now, maybe due to my sickness. I couldn't stop crying all days and the adults are at their wits end, not knowing what to do!!!

This cough n cold is sooo persistent, 'follow me' for 3 days still dun wanna go away. Bo bian, mummy brought me down let doctor examine examine a while. Well, the same old culprit who did this to me - some viral infection, nothing serious and should be recovering in 2-3 days time. Okay okay, I noe, have to guai guai take the red, yellow and black mixtures then will recover in 2 days time. If not, wait some more days ah!!! *SIGH*

Mummy is singing this everyday ever since I was sick:
Cough, cold, go away,
don't ever come back again!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Be good girl and listen to your mummy. Take those medicine and u will be cured real soon. Takecare!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thks Von yiyi and Aunty Pauline for all ur get-well wishes and concern.

    I'm recovering liao :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear Wen's jie jie pls guai guai take ur medicine and speedy recovery ok. Sayang Sayang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Javier didi, mummy always forces me to drink those awful tasting syrups *SIGH*!!! Thanks for your concern. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...