13 November 2006

Busy November

November is a month of "GOING OUT". I am practically not at home almost everyday. Each day is pack with activities and programs.

It has been a while since we last visited IMM so mummy, ah ma and gong-gong decided to go there jalan jalan at the same time visit jiu-jiu at his workplace. My jiu-jiu looks smart, isn't he??

Me not interested in jalan jalan of course!! I got out of control once ah ma put me in the playground located at level 2. I refused to let her hold and ran about until I was knocked down by a gal playing 'monkey bar'. Mummy watched this from behind and said served me right. She quickly carried me up once I fell. Luckily the 'kick' and the knock onto the metal pole wasn't tat bad except for some shocking sensation. Mummy is wondering will I learn from this painful lesson??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...