12 November 2006

Javier's Birthday!!!


Yippee......today is Javier's 1st Birthday!!! I'm getting ready to set off for his celebration.


Whoo....the first thing I did besides removing my shoes was to look out for toys, kekekeke~

I had so much fun at Javier di-di's house. I self-served myself to Gwen jiejie n Javier didi's toys in their playing n learning room. After which, I got a chance to hands-on the craft work with the help of my daddy. Before we could complete the craft, it was the most important moment of the night.......YES, cake cutting moment.
It was such a wonderful feeling witnessing a happy family sitting around with blessing from friends and relatives. Me wishing Javier didi happy and healthy always. Happy Birthday to You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...