13 November 2006

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri


Hari Raya was sometime away in October but my mummy now then got time to go visit her good fren. What kind of friend she is???? Mummy still got the cheeks to say they celebrate for 1 month mah :)
Ah ma and gong-gong went as well cos later they wanna go IMM together look for jiu-jiu.

Finally, I got my chance to meet kakak Humairah. That time when she came visit us at our house, I was still in my womb home. Today can get to play with her at last. But too bad, she hasn't 'warm up' yet cos she has juz awoken from her nap.

Nebermind, I can entertain myself with kakak's toys. We din stay for long cos aunty Hamidah got lotsa relatives coming and we made a move when the house was crowded with people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...