14 November 2006

KL Trip Updates

Mummy finally found time to update our latest trip adventure. Hmm.....tat slow tortoise!!! :p

As daddy and mummy wanted badly a break from their hectic worklife, they have decided to go for a getaway to Berjaya Times Square in KL. We only stayed 3 days 2 nites there since they couldn't go too far and stay too long especially with me around. I'll miss home if I was out for too long but this trip was truly fantastic. Everyone enjoys including ah ma and gong-gong. You wouldn't believe gong-gong is the 'champion' cos he spent the most there, almost RM1K buying tea leaves. Yes, gong-gong fave pastime - appreciating and drinking premium chinese tea.

Well, if u ask me whether I enjoy my stay there, u can get my answer from the below short video clip.

That's obvious, isn't it??? My answer is a definite YES, hahahaha :)

Day One - 02/11 Arrival

I was awoken by daddy really early that day, at around 5.45am. The adults was really farny, when I dun wanna sleep, they always force me to sleep, when I was koon-ing shiok shiok, they woke me up juz lidat. Not only I din wake up fully, 爹爹 oso can hardly open his eyes :)

This tour agency very good, even provide breakfast for all passengers at Singapore Discovery Center before setting off to the checkpoint at 2nd Link. Though juz some kaya bread and one half-boiled egg, it's the thot that counts mah. The morning view there was quite nice.

Mummy managed to take a few photos. Check it out.....

After all the customs clearing, I was enjoying the bus ride in the luxury coach until we reached Yong Peng, the most popular stopover.

Soon after I alighted, I got really cranky. Can't be blame lah cos super not enuf sleep mah.
Once we boarded the bus again, mummy quickly settled me in for sleep. Luckily I slept thru the whole journey after tat or else jialat ah. No one can handle my 'unstoppable super-duper bad behaviour'.

Checking in to the hotel was a breeze. We nua a while in the hotel before familiarising ourselves with the surrounding.

Cool man, each room is equipped with a vcd player so mummy can play my fave HI-5 vcds in it. Wow, inside Times Square building already got 9 storeys high of shopping.


Both KL Tower and Petronas Twin Tower are juz 1 km away from our hotel.


We went for lunch first followed by shopping.

This was when gong-gong found out there were 3 shops selling tea leaves and he chose to enter the biggest one.

He bought so much of it, some of which are limited edition. First shop already stucked inside for sooo long and spent sooo much $ liao. Still got 2 more shops of the same biz trade leh.

Daddy oso very happy cos there got quite a few shops selling manga, figurines, adult toys esp. his Gundams, Macross etc. and animes.
After resting, we took a cab to KL Chinatown at Petalling Street. We called it the 'Streets of Fakes' cos almost every stalls were selling the same stuffs - Branded Imitation Goods. We settled our dinner at some Chinese tze char stall there.

Dinner wasn't that fantastic but better than nothing to eat loh. We continued to shop around that area then took a cab back to hotel. Bargaining skills is highly recommended at Petalling Street, even during taking cab. *SIGH* Mummy bargained from RM15 to RM10 for the trip back. Cabby of course unhappy but biz is competitive so no choice loh. Our cabby still okay lah, daddy kena tat one bad service and attitude, din even send him back to hotel but let them alight at the opposite of it. Daddy n 爹爹 had to cross over the overhead bridge instead.

Daddy and mummy sneaked went out for some quiet couple time while leaving me behind for ah ma to take care. Hmph.....heard tat they had yummy desserts around the corner nearby the hotel along makan streets. Buay steady.....they oso went racky racky and plan for tmr itinery.

Day Two - 03/11 Shopping, eating, sleeping....
I was super cooperative and woke up at 6am cos I can hear the 'eat-all-u-can buffet' calling me. hehehe :p
By 7am, I was already ready to go down n enjoy my breakfast.

I ended up waiting for daddy and 爹爹 cos they could hardly open their eyes. Hmm.....the 2 sleepy fellas!!

Well, I thot the earlier we are the lesser people vying for food at the buffet. It seemed more crowded in the earlier morning. I shan't come down so early tmr for breakfast then.

After makaning so much, of course need to work out and shed off some unwanted loads (at least this statement apply to my fat mummy, wahahaha)!!

I was having so much fun at the playground on the slide and the springy tortoise.
Daddy and 爹爹 had fun on the see-saw together too.


Not to mention I got a chance to take a dip in the children wading pool.

How can daddy resist to swimming??? The splishing and splashing of water was really enjoyable. The same cruel thing happened to me again, all due to daddy's negligence, hahaha... I fell into the water again with my whole head plunged into the pool.

I must have gulped down lotsa water too!! But still I wasn't afraid, I continued hitting the water until dun wanna come out from the pool as usual. In fact I was carried out by force and ended up crying out aloud. After washed up, ah ma carried me up to the room and let me watch my fave program. However, I was reported that I knocked out without watching, not even 1 min. I sat on the sofa dozing away. So malu Zzzzz :)

Mummy went for sauna and steam bath after her swim. She also convinced daddy to try and daddy likes it too. Mummy went up to chio ah ma go together. There she went for a 2nd round of it. Anyway FOC mah......tat cheapo fella, hahahaha.

I took 4 hours of nap all thanks to the swim. Mummy too, took her nap after the steam bath while daddy and 爹爹 went shopping around cos 爹爹 wanna go see look see look their IT mall. It was such a disappointment after going to their IT mall. 爹爹 said he was glad that luckily got Funan Centre and Sim Lim Square in Singapore. Their IT mall really cannot make it loh.
Before setting off to the complimentary indoor theme park, we went to take our lunch. The only unlucky encounter for this trip was unable to get into the theme park cos the agency has issued us expired tickets. What the????? The adults also dun wanna buy tickets cos the 2 old ones (ah ma and gong-gong) and the 2 young men (daddy and 爹爹) dun wanna take the thrilling rides, actual fact was they dun dare to take lah, thus leaving mummy alone to take roller coaster and stuff like tat. Ah ma said wanna accompany mummy but then mummy felt that ah ma is too old to take on the adventure lah. Nebermind mummy, next time I go with you when I grow up hor :)

Din go oso good lah, save the $$$ to buy me ice-cream. Yippeez......I was happily licking away....slip slurp slip slurp.....hmm......GREAT!!!
Day 2 was really full of shopping. We went Lot 10, Sungei Wang, the eating streets........all located within walking distance from our hotel. Dinner was delicious at one small restaurant serving taiwanese food. Their dishes were all sooo yummy to fill our famished stomachs after all the walking!! It was indeed worth queueing for. After which, we went makan desserts at the stall where mummy and daddy went on day 1 night. Well, at least they brought me there.

The night has ended juz like tat. All of us slept soundly including me, kekekeke!!

Day 3 - 04/11 Departure

We went for our morning breakfast like yesterday. This time round we din go down sooo early. True enuf the crowd wasn't tat much, not to the extend of queueing 15 mins for omelette and pratas. Yum yum.....Mummy kapo some plain porridge from the buffet spread to serve as my lunch later.
After makan, it was some sauna time and resting time in our rooms before checking out at noon. We went for some more last minute shopping before departing from KL while daddy went for a haircut. Gong-gong went to source for some more tea leaves at another shop. Hahaha, he had spent all the $$$ jiu-jiu gave him in the 2nd shop, thus he couldn't go shop in the 3rd one liao. He said he wanna come back next year leh.
3 days has passed so fast, our short trip has juz ended lidat. We took the luxury coach back. I slept thru the journey as usual until we reached Yong Peng. 2 hours more before reaching home. Tick tock tick tock....I was counting down. I was entertaining myself with the mini LCD TV fixed on each of the seats.

As I did not have any food intake since noon, I got really cranky once I was awake in the bus. I went on a 'hunger strike', gimme milk dun wanna drink and the porridge mummy kapo oso dun wanna eat. Maybe of the hunger, I threw up juz before getting down to the Msia custom. The funniest thing was I will look for ah ma whenever I wanna vomit. This time round oso lidat, I asked for ah ma to carry then started vomiting onto her top. As I dun have any food intake so whatever that came out was juz liquid. It kena gong-gong's pants too!! Mummy carried me over while going down the bus and some liquid came out from my mouth again. The front passengers were moving down too slowly, mummy couldn't help it liao and let me vomitted in the bus but kena onto one of the seats with two three pieces of kway teow dropped onto the floor carpet.

When I re-boarded the coach after custom clearing, I heard someone saying "dunno who brought kway teow soup up and eat until kena my seat??" Mummy asked me to walk quickly back to our seats when she overheard this. She couldn't stop laughing whenever she recall this statement. This has become a joke since then and they are using it to laugh at me until now. :)

4 comments:

  1. hahhaha... wenzel u sayang ur mummy hor ? know that vomit always go to ah ma ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya lor, tat's exactly wat my ah ma always say leh, kekeke~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wenzel your trip looks so fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi momo,

    This trip is truly enjoyable!!! I dun mind gg there again next year :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...