23 November 2006

My Many Colored Days!!!

Yippeee.....It was a colorful day cos teacher Sheila told us a colorful story by Dr Seuss today. It's named "My Many Colored Days". Inside was the green fish, yellow bees and many more colors .......

Just before lesson proper, there was 5 minutes for the children to settle down. There I was, taking my every opportunity to draw on the paper using markers cos these type of drawing was not allow at home as mummy afraid I might vandalise her precious walls ;)

What I did at home was merely scribbling onto my doodle board. There were times whereby I will use the doodle board pen to try drawing on the ground but there wasn't anything shown. Now tat I got my chance to draw-all-I-can, how can I miss it!! Mummy is actually feeling bad that she has deprived me of the freedom to draw at home. She making it up to me now at last. :)
Finally able to show the world wat I had drawn after 3 days of practice there cum abit of doodle board skills acquired during home practice!! I've drawn my fave as usual - a set of hands resembling Hi-5, hahaha :)
My other friends were playing happily too!! Some were
scribblingdrawing just like me, some were stacking up blocks, some were enjoying the throw-rings and none was sitting around except my lazy mummy. :p


Mummy was busy wiping away the blue ink on my face tat was accidentally drawn earlier when teacher sang the welcome song. When it came to the part whereby my name was mentioned, everyone laughs at my blue face. So malu ah!!

Story telling was straight after the welcome song. Lotsa lotsa colors were introduced and teacher even drew a mini rainbow on everyone's hand. I was the first to be drawn. Wow, a pretty 4-colored rainbow on my right hand. So pretty till I dun allow my mummy to wash off when we reached home. :p
Soon after story, we did our 1st craft which was a Bee. I think it look kinda ugly cos mainly was done by my mummy. She's too protective over me getting messy with the yellow glue and glitter but I still got my whole hand sticky with the yellow glue in the end when I pasted the wings onto the bee's body.

It was snack time after craft time as usual and I was happily eating my riceball cereal given by teacher Sheila. I think this riceball cereal suits my liking and I even do a 'thumbs-up' hand sign after popping it into my mouth. How mummy wish I'll do the same thumbs-up for milk and water!!!! Fatt hope ba, wahahahaha.......

After snack was some working out before our 2nd craft time. Teacher Sheila took us thru a series of dancing, walking then slowly tip-toeing to another room to do our craft. This time round was a group work. As today lesson focus mainly on colors, we were allowed to get our hands dirty with many many different colors. We were supposed to dip our hands with different coloured paint and print onto the big big piece of paper with rainbow drawing. As it was a group work, we weren't allow to bring home our group masterpiece cos only one mah, not enuf to go around. Nvm lah, my bo liao mummy sure will work out to do something similar at home for me one lah!!! *SIGH*


It was some ribbons and scarfs time before wrapping up the lesson. All children were having a good time throwing the ribbon up and down. I enjoy the song on going to the park most as mummy will toss me up in the air as if taking the swing, the see-saw and the merry-go-round.

2 comments:

  1. i really enjoyed realling Wenzel's little adventures for her Dr Seuss classes.... keep them coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi BW's mummy,

    Thanks for enjoying the journey with us. Sure will post them all. Hopefully will not be too boring and put u to sleep :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...