31 July 2006

Playdate 3

The long awaited playdate cum Hi-Tea session@aunty Chris' house has finally arrived. Me guai guai waited for mummy to bring me go play. There I met Shervon jie-jie and Cher's jie-jie.


I buay paiseh and self-served myself at Shervon's buffet of toys in her playroom while waiting for the rest of my playmates to arrive.



Mummy of course indulged herself in aunty Chris' specialty..........tat was........tadah, the famous amos taste-alike chocolate chips cookies and her yummy cheesecake. I had quite abit of the cheesecake too!! It was really delicious. Mummy has some nice warm tea to go along and I have to drink my usual plain water.....tat's not fair!!! *Hmph*

Ben Wei di-di joined in the play soon after he had his usual power nap. We had fun exploring the toys and of course 'snatching' and 'fighting' over 'learning to share' toys. Think toddler still dunno the meaning of S.H.A.R.I.N.G. ba!!! I'm not an exception, I joined in the snatching of toys as well :)

Soon daddy came to fetch us, I bidded goodbye to all the aunties and my playmates of course!! I wonder when will be the next session coming????? Maybe I can invite them over too!!! :p

2 comments:

  1. waahh who is that handsome boy in your blog!!! muahhahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahaha........aunty kheng, mummy oso likes BW di-di alot leh. She said he got a lovable look. She everytime sees him oso wanna play with him, luckily me not 'green-eye' ah, kekeke!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...