04 July 2006

伟大的外婆

Poor ah ma has tripped and fell yesterday. She has got her knee cap and legs injured all because of me. All BECOS OF ME, actually not my fault lah, maybe she's clumsy leh (mummy sure scold me if she hear this)!!!

Ah ma told mummy tat she couldn't bear seeing me falling and crying sooo badly last few days so she said it in her heart hoping I wun fall anymore and she's willing to take my place. And unfortunately, GOD has answered her prayer. This kinda thing also can replace one meh!?!!?!

But anyway I felt sooo 感动 when I heard it. Ah ma really dote on me ALOT. Ok lah ok lah ah ma, I promise I will be extra careful next time when I climb up and down the sofa and wun try to bungee down from it, I promise I wun run and slam my face against the door and I promise not to bump my head against sharp object when I walk. Haiz~~~promise but no GUARANTEE hor my noble ah ma !!! Hehehee (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...