17 July 2006

Bonding Moment

Mummy got a strong liking on this baby top when she first saw it. She says it will be nice if we can wear the same kind of top and just happen got the same model for adult too!!! Mummy considered very long before deciding to buy this 母女裝 for us to express 母女情深 and show off to daddy, kekeke~

But the fact is OP got promo lah, 20% discount somemore, if not mummy definitely wun buy for herself one. Ah ma says mummy is always full of nonsense, 母女情深??? Wat kind of theory!!!! :)

Daddy oso dun wanna lose out so our bonding starts at home. He's trying his very best to keep me company as and when he could, ever since I rejected being carried by him nowadays. Think me must do some tricks to get things done, hehehe.... Everytime whenever he's at home, hiding in his cosy little room playing his fave playstation with the door closed, I'll always knock knock (mummy taught me) to ask him open up and let me into this 'forbidden ground' which he did unless he's at the 打 king state, then he'll entertain and play with me. Daddy will guai guai give up his game chair for me to sit cos I simply lurve climbing up this 'red throne' [See below :)].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...