12 July 2006

爱心早餐

Dunno what's got into mummy's mind, she has decided to bake healthy muffins for me as breakfast. So sweet hor!!!! I think must be influenced by aunty Chris lah. In fact mummy likes baking more than cooking. SHe must has unleashed her desire in baking this time round and started with something simple first. I definitely give support for sure.

The making is easy: first she 'dumped' all necessary ingredients into a basin and mix everything homogeniously then she portioned out into individual baking cups; and it was ready to bake.

After 20 minutes, sweet cinnamon aroma filled our whole house and tadah......the final products - nice hot apple cinnamon muffins ready to be served. It tastes really fantastic and I'll have tat for breakfast tmr. Yippee......even daddy oso gives 2 thumbs up for tat.......cos tat's oso his 爱心早餐, wahahaha.....................Thanks mummy!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. wah Wenz mummy can give me the recipe and the steps to bake the muffins??? please??? THANK YOU ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pauline, sure can share with you but I need to go home then send u an email. Look out for it. I'll answer the question on MMR as well in it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...