03 July 2006

Super Supa-GLUE



Yes Yes....from the title u noe I'm one super clingy baby now. I became super attached to mummy nowadays :) We went dinner with grandpa and granny earlier. Gu-gu used to tease me by saying gai-gai everytime she sees me, and I'll guai-guai held out my arms waiting for her to carry. BUT I surprise her today. Nobody can carry me away from mummy's arms, not even daddy, so gu-gu did the same trick on me thinking it will work. After much pondering, I held my hand out and just before she can carry me away, I teased her back by turning my face away from her :P Then they so bad, started giving me names, called me the 麦芽糖 lah, sombong baby lah, and even commented I very 'tao' loh.

Mummy of course happy lah, not becos I dun let others carry but at least she knows I'm safe in her hands unlike last time whereby anyone could carry me whenever they like and bring me out wherever they want. But mummy said I very easy being 'bait' one lah, just gimme some yummy stuff will do the trick. Hehehe....知我者莫若娘! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...