24 July 2006

I'm Bleeding!!!

My gums has irritated me sooo much so tat I kept putting my fingers in to ease myself. They dunno like tat very shiok ah!! Mummy notice an increase in sucking my right index finger today. Everything was okay until when mummy was patting me to wonderland at nite.

I kept myself very AWAKE as usual, though I was extremely tired liao. I was displaying my 'energizer' self again!!! Mummy suddenly saw red red patches on my face and told ah ma I got rashes (u noe lah, mummy without glasses see things sure blur blur one :p). Then she realised that was not rashes but red liquid. It sure cause a big 'hoo haa' among the adults. Gong gong faster switched on the light and my face was found staining with blood. Mummy of course in SHOCKING state, then she quickly use a cloth to poke right into my mouth. There she found my right lower gum was bleeding.

The only good thing is I wasn't crying and kept laughing while putting my finger in to 'dig' the affected gum, though I could actually sense the worried expressions carried on the adults' faces. The more they asked me not to 'dig' the more I did it. Ah ma said I very 'tee kee' wan. Luckily the bleeding wasn't tat serious ah!! Mummy said ALL THANKS TO MY ITCHY FINGERS.......................

2 comments:

  1. Hi irene, ask u to consider doing Lasik already!!!! Then u can see clearly mah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo.. must be painful :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...